During normal working school days, there are a variety of clubs available to the children of our school.
Sports Clubs include:
- Football, (run by ex Villa player, Bryan Small)
- Netball, (run by Mrs Dell- an excellent player of the sport)
- Tennis, (run by Dan from Streetly Tennis Association each Tues morning)
- Boogie bounce
Other clubs include:
- Choir -from Y5-6 led by Mrs Amaan & Mrs Lee
- Gardening- a popular seasonal club , by invitation only
- Rosary- during October and May each year, in honour of our patron, St Mary
- Booster support clubs - by invitation only
- Homwork Club - by invitation only led by Mrs Steele
Before and After School Clubs ( wraparound service)
- Before School and After School Club are clubs which run alongside the school, which parents can apply for. After School Club runs every evening from 3.30 until 5.15pm- with an additional fee entitling parents to collect at the later time of 6pm. Breakfast club starts at 7.30am and finishes at 8.45am as school begins
- Children get a chance to play, to use the ICT suite, to take part in differing activities such as, art work and paper mache and to play in a supervised environment outside- when the weather is kind to us. They sometimes get chance to use the Wellbeing Garden too.