During normal working school days, there are a variety of clubs available to the children of our school.
Sports Clubs include:
- Football, (run by ex Villa player, Bryan Small)
- Netball, (run by Mrs Dell- an excellent player of the sport)
- Tennis, (run by Dan from Streetly Tennis Association each Tues morning)
- Boogie Bounce
- Dance Club covering a range of different styles
Other clubs include:
- Choir - led by Mrs Amaan & Mrs Lee
- Gardening and Eco club- a popular seasonal club
- Rosary- during October and May each year, in honour of our patron, St Mary
- Booster support clubs - by invitation only
- Homework Club - by invitation only led by Mrs Steele
- Mini Vinnies charity work
- Computer club
- Art Club
Before and After School Clubs ( wraparound service)
- Before School and After School Club are clubs which run alongside the school, which parents can apply for. After School Club runs every evening from 3.30 until 5.15pm- with an additional fee entitling parents to collect at the later time of 6pm. Breakfast club starts at 7.30am and finishes at 8.45am as school begins
- Children get a chance to play, to use the ICT suite, to take part in differing activities such as, art work and crafts and to play in a supervised environment outside- when the weather is kind to us. They sometimes get chance to use the Wellbeing Garden too.
We are listening to our children and trying to provide different clubs which they are keen to participate in. Take a look below at some of the clubs we have offered across the year.