Q4: What do I do if I am worried about my child's progress in school?

  • If you have concerns about your child's progress you should speak to your child's class teacher initially.
  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the SENCO, Mrs Lewis or the Head teacher.
  • If you are still not happy you can make an appointment to speak to the school SEND Governor.